Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

5 Themes of Geography


Hello!!!!
 Well this time I will post about my 7th graders!!
 They are truly amazing and creative.

When it comes to teach about Geography, the 5 Themes are basic!! Therefore, I came up with a fun activity  to engage students in learning about them and at the same time practice them.

I planned a GAME PROJECT. 

The goal  was to create a Game about the 5 themes of Geo or any topic we had seen ( Latitude and Longitude, Time zones, Continents and Oceans)

Students were given options for the type of game: Trivia, Game Board, Bingo or Twister.

The fun part was actually trying these games. They were so excited about this!!!!

Let me know if you are interested in the rubric!!!

This project took a week and 2 days to be completed. Students worked only inside the classroom and brought materials to class.




Gina







No comments:

Post a Comment