Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello!!!!!!!

My name is Gina Morales, I am a Middle School teacher in Monterrey, Mexico. I have been a teacher for 3 years and a half now. I started out as a permanent substitute teacher and finally I am teaching what I am passionate about: Social Studies.

I work at Euroamerican School of Monterrey. This is my first year here, and I am teaching Social Studies in 6th and 7th grade.
My groups are very different, this is the reason why I have to keep them interested in the topics and lessons.  I decided to create this blog to document my strategies and at the same time share and learn best practices.
Here, you will see some successful lesson plans and why not... some lesson that did not result the way I planned. I hope I can learn from this process and share ideas with the community.


Cheers, 

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment